Smith Sovik is pleased to welcome the following Summer Associates to our Syracuse, Buffalo, Long Island, and White Plains offices:
- Meghan Carrig, University at Buffalo School of Law
- Allison Cullens, Albany Law School
- Ryan Donahue, Maurice A. Dean School of Law at Hofstra University
- Brenna Dorgan, Fordham University School of Law
- Joe Gaetano, Syracuse University College of Law
- Kaitlyn Greiner, Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
- Kali Schreiner, Syracuse University College of Law
The Summer Associate program at Smith Sovik allows law students to contribute meaningful, hands-on work with exposure to all the things a trial lawyer does on a day to day basis. Summer Associates have the opportunity to hone their legal writing skills and participate in the firm’s work inside and outside the courtroom. Importantly, the program allows the firm and the summers to evaluate each other for potential future employment.
As we continue to grow the business, our recruiting program is aimed at aggressively pursuing highly-motivated law students who will succeed in the fast-paced and collegial atmosphere of our firm. Our recruiting program features a significantly increased salary for first-year and summer associates, which will complement our highly-competitive benefits package and unique incentive-based bonus structure. If you are interested in applying to the firm, please contact our Hiring Partner at [email protected].