Smith Sovik is proud to announce that 25 attorneys were selected to the 2020 Upstate New York Super Lawyers List. Super Lawyers® ranks outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Alan J. Bedenko: Personal Injury
- Kristen M. Benson: General Litigation
- Kenneth T. Boyd: Civil Litigation
- Tony Brighton: Civil Litigation
- John P. Coghlan (Rising Star): Business and Corporate
- James W. Cunningham: Personal Injury
- David A. D’Agostino (Rising Star): Workers’ Compensation
- Thomas J. DeBernardis (Rising Star): Personal Injury
- Chris DeFrancesco (Rising Star): Personal Injury
- Karen G. Felter: Civil Litigation
- Matthew P. Germain (Rising Star): Personal Injury
- John D. Goldman (Rising Star): Personal Injury
- Kevin E. Hulslander: Civil Litigation
- Eric G. Johnson: Medical Malpractice
- David M. Katz (Rising Star): Civil Litigation
- Brandon R. King: Personal Injury
- James D. Lantier: Medical Malpractice
- Kristen L. Norfleet: Personal Injury
- Brady J. O’Malley (Rising Star): Civil Litigation
- Victor L. Prial: Products Liability
- Michael P. Ringwood: Medical Malpractice
- Daniel R. Ryan: Personal Injury
- Edward J. Smith: Personal Injury
- Jaclyn Wanemaker (Rising Star): Personal Injury
- Steven W. Williams: General Litigation
Our managing partner, Kevin Hulslander, was also selected to the Top 50 List for the 10th year in a row.
This exclusive list recognizes no more than 5 percent of each state’s attorneys in the Super Lawyers list, and no more than 2.5 percent in the Rising Stars list.
Congratulations to all!